Simply dance..

Simply dance..
Feel Life...just dance.

Sunday, August 24, 2014

I AM BLESSED....


Do you wonder who really has control?  This week I listened to the media how they put a web over everyone in America.  It seemed before long we suddenly were on a time machine that was sending us back about 100 years.  There are times when I feel as though we are puppets for the media.  They move from one incident to another fueling America’s with negative stories…they call “headlines.”    I wonder if the people they are using to get their “headline” feel about their lives being the “eye-catching” story for the world. 

Are our lives so easily controlled by someone or something else?  What happen to the “faith” we so claim we have in America we allow the media to decide how we respond to what they write?  Hasn’t the past showed us what you read is not always the “truth.” 

I was with my parents today.  When I entered, my dad told me he was dressing mom; she spends most of her time in the area where they watch TV.  I sat and watched my dad dress my mom.  He was so patience with putting all the necessary things exactly like she wanted.  And as he did she would ask him the same question, she had asked 10 minutes prior.  His response was like it was the first time she had asked…with caring words.  We exchange words my mom and I about her eyebrows and how they looked.  She told me about the new sweater she got, even though it was 88 degrees outside.    He pulled the wheelchair close to her; she slowly stood, turned and sat in the chair.  And as we were leaving to go to lunch, she asked if she took her medicine, he replied, “yes,” and then; she said, “Did you take yours?”  My parents live everyday with their faith and the truth of loving each other.  I may never have this…in the sense they do…I am blessed for being present in their lives.  Have we forgotten we truly are in this together? 

No comments:

Post a Comment