Simply dance..

Simply dance..
Feel Life...just dance.

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I AM A SPONGE!!!!

Everyday without realizing it I am a sponge. Now do not laugh because most of us are...think about how we respond to others behavior. I do believe we soak-it-in, and isn't that a sponge. Of course there are parts of being a sponge which will put a smile on our faces and warms our hearts. Loving someone and feeling that love for them...the only thing you want is for them to be happy...to a point...even if that is not with you. I like being a sponge when it comes to those feelings...unconditional love. I have been blessed recently to have those feelings of being a sponge. And for me and perhaps for you isn't true there are moments when you stop and feel this incredible essence inside of you and realize you just soaked-up God's love for you. Maybe there are times we only become aware of those times when other's negative behavior is what we are soaking up and wishing being a sponge is something we could do without....I do not believe I will stop being a sponge...for those times I feel God's love or being able to love unconditionally...weighs out the negative.

No comments:

Post a Comment